Now In Production!
70-90 Minute Documentary Film, "Bullied to Silence"
The Journey Has Been Amazing:
- Traveling nationally to give the bullied child a voice
- Teen musicians writing songs with an anti-bullying message
- Exclusive interview with Tyler Clementi's cousin
- Role models from the sports, musical, art, professional, and political worlds - both youth & adults - speak about their experiences with bullying and what they are doing to stop the hurtful, hateful words and cyber-bullying
- Interviewing the survivors of bullied children
- Meeting with school adminstrators
- Exploring Social Media anti-bullying techniques
- Our camera at White House Anti-Bullying events
- Letters from around the world by the bullied
- Nationwide coverage of state laws to stop bullying
Help Tell EACH Child That Life is Worth Living
"Bullied to Silence" offers an inspirational message to the child who is desperately seeking a reason to live. While in production, this film is already changing lives and making an impact on bullying. Several bullies now realize their WORDS DO HURT, WORDS KILL.
Months after filming, Kristen, age 15, said, "I'm a little down. I miss talking to you. It felt good getting it out on set. You guys are really going to reach out to people."
"Getting an education must be about more than making it out alive."
- GLSEN Executive Director, Eliza Byard
NOW is the time we MUST take ACTION!
We need your continued support as we begin Post Production.
Equality Arizona has officially signed on as one of the fiscal sponsors of "Bullied to Silence" allowing your donation to be tax deductible.
TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS - CLICK HERE
PAYPAL DONATIONS: CLICK HERE
DONATIONS BY CHECK - TAX DEDUCTIBLE:
EQUALITY ARIZONA FOUNDATION, memo: B2S
c/o Purple People, PO Box 3194, Sedona, AZ 86340
MAIL CHECK TO: Purple People, PO Box 3194, Sedona, AZ 86340
(Checks made payable to Purple People are not tax deductible.)
- Thank you
Forward this to your friends and urge them to sign up for our email newsletter.