This is the month we honor fathers and father figures in our lives. I saw the "Dad-isms" below, and it made me smile because it is so true....so many things our dads said taught us about life. Here are a few dad-isms to ponder...
Dad-isms on Life
- Who said life was supposed to be fair?
- Always say please and thank you. That way, you get more.
- If you forget, you'll be grounded till the end of the world.
- Shake it off. It's only pain.
- A little pain never hurt anybody.
- Don't take yourself so seriously, take what you do seriously!
- You're always a winner if you lose with a smile.
- Four things come not back: time past, the spoken word, the sped arrow and a missed opportunity.
- Life is a journey and you've just reached one of many speed bumps to come.
- If you want to do something, do it because you want to. Don't do it because someone else did.
- As long as you tried your hardest, that's all that matters