- Join us Tonight 8 pm mst for "Korah's Rebellion and the Believer Today !
- Fellowship, Shabbat:
- Join the Watchman, Tower, & the Warrior from 8-9:30 pm mst
- Tonight "Live, Fellowship, Shabbat, teaching, Bible, prayer"
- Tonight: Korah's Rebellion and the Believer Today! 8 pm mst
In the midst of deliverance, there were those who sought to overthrow God's anointed leader Moses. In Korah's rebellion we find sure and solid evidence of the power of God displayed against those whom God appoints. This power directed against the Rebellious.
Now Korah, the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men: Num 16:1
And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two hundred and fifty princes of the assembly, famous in the congregation, men of renown: Num 16:2
And they gathered themselves together against Moses and against Aaron, and said unto them, Ye take too much upon you, seeing all the congregation are holy, every one of them, and the LORD is among them: wherefore then lift ye up yourselves above the congregation of the LORD? Num 16:3
Torah reading: Num 16:1-18:32 1 Sam 11:14-12:22
- Keeping Sabbath In the Torah:
Gen 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Exo_20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day:
wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Lev_23:3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.
Deu_5:12 Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee.
- In the Temple, Book of Acts, the early church:
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
- In the Synagogue, Book of Acts, the Apostle Paul:
Act 18:3 And because he was of the same craft, he abode with them, and wrought: for by their occupation they were tentmakers.
Act 18:4 And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks.
Act 18:26 And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly.
- Join us for all our Shows:
- Tuesday's Watchman n Friends, in depth bible study
- Thursday's Battle Lines with the Watchman n Warrior-Prophecy news and Current Events
- Friday nite Fellowship the Warn Radio Shabbat Service 8-9:30 pm mst
- Sunday: Watchman Expose Newsletter arrives 06-24-12
- Get This week's newsletter out Sunday
|Prophetic Battle Cry Watchman Expose Arrives this Sunday 062412|