Five Twister Patterns & Ruth's Twister Method!
is Ruth's new book under her name of Raggedy Ruth Designs!
It includes 5 patterns that individually would sell for $9.00 each [a $45.00 value] plus Ruth's "Industrial Strength" method. Her method addresses right- and left-handed quilters, large projects, and how to recover when you drop, or otherwise mix, your stack of twister blocks!
It is 40 pages in full color [well, it's 44 if you count the cover outside and inside!]. The instructions are incredibly detailed. It's just like looking at a class-room demonstration. No steps are skipped to save paper or ink!
The five patterns include her best selling ones:
- Initially Baby
- Hospitality Sweet
- Fly, Fly Away
- Wedding Ring Heart Twist
- Twisted Double Lone Star
This series of patterns brings the quilter through:
- A single pinwheel and a 5 x 7 square project, to
- A single pinwheel intermixed with a larger design and applique, to
- A larger 10 square wide with one border missing intermixed with piecing so it appears as a 20 wide, to
- An example of of using a twisterized technique to quilt that would be normally pieced or appliqued, to
- A large project with rows that are 30 squares across.
All with Ruth's "Industrial Strength" method. [By the way, that was one of our employee's description of Ruth's method. Why, industrial strength? Because you can use her method get great results regardless of the size or complexity of the projects!]
The price is $24.95 retail. We provide industry-standard wholesale
The books are on sale in the shop now!