Top OC Marathon FAQs on our Info Lines!
The following is included in the Runner/Spectator Guide and on our web site...however, here's our top FAQs from participants. We really encourage you to read the guide and visit www.ocmarathon.com for detailed information because next week we will be on site creating a fabulous race day experience and unable to answer emails and calls. (NEED LINKS)
- Your bib number, bus shuttle time and corral assignment will be emailed to you directly from Race Central, our timing company, on Thursday, May 3, 2012. If you do not receive it, do not worry, there will be tables outside the Expo to look up your bib number by your last name.
- There will be NO RACE DAY pick up. You must attend the Allergan Health and Fitness Expo on Friday, May 4th from 3pm - 7pm or Saturday, May 5th from 9am - 6pm at the OC Fair & Event Center, 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA. Packet delivery is not longer available, however, a friend may pick up your bib with a copy of your driver's license a signed copy of the waiver available here.
- You may transfer to another race at the Solutions desk at the Allergan Health & Fitness Expo on May 4th or May 5th.
- There are no refunds or deferments available.
- It is $5.00 to park at the OC Fair & Event Center for the Expo and on Race Day. You can pre-pay for Race Day parking at the OC Fair & Event Center booth at the Expo.
- Beach Cities Challenge Medals can be picked up in the center of the Finish Line Festival in a Beach Cities Marked Booth facing the Main Festival Stage.
- We've lined up great on course entertainment for the second half of the event. Check it out at this link.
Join us at the Wahoo's Finish Line Festival Village after the Marathon, Half Marathon and OC Wahoo's 5k.
Participants, family and friends are sure to enjoy the fantastic Wahoo's Village. Bigger and better than ever, there's a great line up of entertainment, food and other vendors for your post-race enjoyment. Stay and play and enjoy Cali Conscious and Last One Done on the Main Festival Stage.
Massage Envy will be on site again this year to give free massages to all our participants!
Don't miss out on all there is to see and do at the 2012 OC Marathon Wahoo's Village. Register to run or walk in the OC Wahoo's 5k and you can enjoy this fantastic finish line PARTY with 14,000 of your closest friends!
| |Every Registered Runner receives a FREE admission!
Friday, May 4 (5:00PM-11:00PM) & Saturday, May 5 (1:00PM-10:00PM)
What are you waiting for? Register for the OC, then when you pick up your bib at the Allergan Health and Fitness Expo all you have to do is walk over to the OC Tastefest at the Main Mall at the OC Fair & Event Center. Enjoy great live bands, strolling Mariachis and sample from over twenty of our favorite Orange County Restaurants. Tastefest coupons are used to purchase food and drinks and are available throughout the venue.
If you have a friend or family member with you, order them a ticket online and save 40% from the gate price and each of their paid admissions includes 10 Tastefest Coupons.
Sign Up for the OC Tastefest Newsletter to win a VIP Admission!!
|SPONSOR THANK YOU!
None of what we do would be possible without the generous support of our sponsors. Please support these sponsors when you can throughout the year as they support your endeavor to accomplish this amazing goal!