Register Today to Attend!
Top 5 Reasons for Attending the MTGA Summer Meeting at Grand View Lodge (drumroll optional):
5) This conference is for ALL members -
all Minnesota growers and your employees, processors and your staff, allied vendors and government-university staff. We also welcome guests from other states, too - along with spouses and kids. All friends of MTGA are welcome to attend!
4) Grand View Lodge is one of the top 100 resorts in the U.S., as named by Conde Nast traveler. The accommodations are superb and the resort has everything you need - beach, pool, multiple bars/restaurants, spa and golf courses.
3) A revamped schedule means more learning opportunities! We are finalizing education sessions, based on the topics our members suggested in the education survey we sent out last month. Grain markets, social media, national and state government affairs updates, food safety, ventilation and housing ... all are possibilities. We will email later next week with all the details!
2) Golf, guns and a paddleboat ride - all available, depending on your preference! We've lined up our annual fundraiser golf tournament at The Pines; a fundraiser trap/skeet shoot at Lakeshore Conservation Club and a paddleboat ride on Pelican Lake for those who would rather enjoy the lake scenery than golf or shoot.
1) It's a great place to meet other members
- plus, we do like to have a little fun too. (Everyone is wondering what staff will come up with this year!) Check out this video pictorial from last year's summer meeting in Bemidji:
2013 Summer Meeting -
Back and Better Than Ever!