Creating A Stronger Financial Future Through Advocacy
Midas Policy Round Table Next Steps
Following our December discussion on collaborating for economic security, Midas convened nonprofits, higher education institutions, and faith leaders in February 2017. We decided that n
avigating this political climate jointly is necessary to leverage our resources to ensure financial security for those we serve.
Join us in:
- Visiting Elected Officials
- Participate in joint visits to advocate for policies that advance economic security
- Sharing Our Stories
- Our clients deserve to be heard and sharing their stories is key at State House hearings and joint visits
- Expanding Our Network
- Connect with organizations and highlight resources that help clients facing obstacles in healthcare, immigration, etc.
- Protecting Funding for Valuable Programs
- Call your elected officials at the state and federal Level
- Stay tuned for a budget call-in day focused on Assets for Independence (AFI) and Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) programs
For more information on how to get involved, contact Ginger@MassAssets.org