Some stories will be selected and used to introduce a workshop that may relate to a session topic.
Note: The various ways we will share your story include but are not limited to pre-conference promotion, event displays, MDSC publications, etc.
Some of the exciting new NDSS Online Storybook features include:
* Each story now has its own unique link, so you can spread the word about the campaign and share your story with friends and family!
* NDSS has integrated a new commenting feature, so that those who read your
story can share their thoughts with you, and you can comment on other stories
in the collection.
* Each story has a voting feature, so your readers can demonstrate which
stories are their favorites. Each week, the stories with the most votes will
featured as the My Great Story of the Week on the NDSS website and social
media outlets. You can use your unique link to spread the word and let people
know to vote for your story!
* When submitting a story, you now have the opportunity to share how you
heard about My Great Story, and give credit to a specific person or site if you choose.
* In addition to the categories already available within the collection,
which include family, friends, hobbies, education, work and many others,
a new Holiday section has been added to the site which will be adapted
to fit the appropriate season and will be updated throughout the year.
"EVERY STORY IS A GREAT ONE, SO WHAT'S YOURS?"
* Extented Submission Deadline *
The NDSS must receive your story by: Friday, Feb. 4th