Come pick up some 29er fever with...
- Starting at $600
- Four models under $1000
- Five models between $1000 and $2000
- Giant XTC 1 CARBON starting at $2500, (built to 23lbs for $3000).
- Hardtails from Felt, Giant, Kona, & Marin
- One of the few shops with Full Suspension models under $2k
- Giant Anthem X4 for $1925 and Kona Hei Hei for $1900
- The awesome long travel 29er, Kona Satori 130mm travel for $3100
- Carbon 29ers coming from Giant next month starting at $3300
- Women's full suspension 29ers coming from Giant in 2 weeks starting at $1925
The Venus de Miles Women's Bike Club season is happening! All women are welcome at our rockin kick off party and weekly group rides!
Ft Collins Road Rides Sunday Mornings
This year we have THREE co-ed group rides to fit all skill levels. All groups roll at 9am, so be there by 8:30 to get ready to ride.
Learning Level: This group is all about learning the rules of the road and how to ride a group. No drop ride.
Practice Level: Practice what you've learned and start working on hills and endurance. No drop ride.
Graduate Level: This group has the skills and goes out a faster pace. Drop ride.
All Levels: Fun.
Attack of the Killer Carbs!!
Anyone who rides bikes for long enough will eventually find themselves staring at a shelf full of energy gels, sports drinks, and nutrition bars, and wondering if all the sugar in these things is a good idea. After all, people talk about sugar and carbohydrates as if they were actually poisons or communicable diseases. “Look at all the sugar in that!” Heads shake in tight lipped-disapproval.
But are carbohydrates really so bad? After all, aren’t they just one of the macronutrients that make up the basic components of everyone’s diet, along with fats, proteins, vitamins & minerals, and water? Understanding carbohydrates and their effects on our health and body composition can go a long way toward helping us reach our fitness goals. Read more...