360 HOCKEY TRAINING LEVELS THE PLAYING FIELD
"I've been doing my off ice training with 360 hockey training for the past 4 years and they definitely gave me an edge and help me develop into a stronger, faster player bringing me closer to my dream of playing in the NHL."
2012 Phoenix Coyote draft pick
Achieve Your Full Potential!
Pointstreak Sports Technologies has teamed up with 360 Hockey Training to help aspiring hockey players and goalies reach their full potential while also helping competitive coaches make the most of their time on the ice - at a cost affordable for any budget.
|Check out this quick intro video|
360 Hockey Training is backed by serious hockey pedigree, with its principals and affiliated athletes hailing from the NHL and top junior leagues:
- PA Parenteau, Colorado Avalanche (NHL)
- Justin Hache, Cape Breton Screaming Eagle (QMJHL)
- Mathieu Newcomb, Dieppe Commandos (MJAHL)
- Adam Pinealt, Allen Americans (CHL)
- Frantz Jean, Goaltending Coach, Tampa Bay Lightning
- Fabian Joseph, Moncton Wildcats Associate Coach (QMJHL)
- Richard Leger, Strength Coach
Who is it for?
Geared towards those looking to gain an edge, 360 Hockey Training offers exclusive online instructional videos and other materials through their website www.360hockeytraining.com. With professional training services costing thousands of dollars or simply being unavailable in rural areas, 360 Hockey Training levels the playing field for aspiring players, goalies and coaches.
What do I get and what does it cost?
For a low monthly rate of $7.00 plus applicable taxes, members can take advantage of the 300+ videos plus training materials and other resources:
For Players & Goalies
- Players: On ice training videos and drills for skating, passing, puck handling, deking, shooting, screening, game situations, etc.
- Goalies: On ice training videos and drills for basic stance, foot movement & positioning, leg recovery, playing the puck, screen shots, butterfly, etc.
- Off ice conditioning videos and articles covering strength, speed, agility, power, core, off ice skill development, plyometrics, flexibility, coordination.
- Expert advice on sports nutrition, injury prevention and sports psychology.
- Training videos and instructional resources covering defensive zone coverage, breakouts, power play, penalty kill, offensive zone entries, neutral zone play, etc.
- Drill database to prepare players and make better use of expensive ice time.
- "Coaches Forum" to connect with other members as well as 360 Hockey Training experts.
50% off for Pointstreak customers + BONUS
Enter promo code "POINTSTREAK" while signing up and get your first month for only $3.50. As a bonus, all new subscribers who use this promo code will get 10 ballots in a sweepstakes to win a signed Stamkos jersey and a CCM RBZ hockey stick powered by TaylorMade (complete contest details pending).