If you or if you know someone interested, email a cover letter and resume to
Serra Craig. For information on the AmeriCorps program click
here. Questions about your service with the BBVLP? Email our awesome AmeriCorps Members,
Sidni Smith and Taylor Elom.
· Stipend of $1000/month (pre-taxes)
· An educational award of $5,815 upon completion
· Health insurance for the individual
· Student loan forbearance and interest accrual
· Child care subsidy and SNAP eligibility for those who qualify
· Extensive personal and professional development
Donations from the community are the number one funding source for the Volunteer Lawyer Program. Click
here to donate.
There are two ways attorneys can choose to help with the Volunteer Lawyer Program. Click
here for what you can do.
Only clients who cannot afford representative are served by the BBVLP. Click
here to see eligibility guidelines.