June 12 & 13
Allstream Centre | Toronto, Ontario
Still haven't registered for MyCharityConnects? We've got 5 MORE reasons why MyCharityConnects is right for you! If you missed our first 5 reasons, you can check them out here.
- Get better at what you do. Everyone can improve in some areas. Maybe you are curious how to use video to tell your organization's story, or maybe you want to learn how to take your Facebook Page to the next level. Whatever area you want to gain skills in, MyCharityConnects is most likely covering it!
- Allison, Matt, and Jon. We have 3 amazing keynote speakers that will inspire, motivate and entertain you. You'll hear from Allison H. Fine, Matt Thompson and Jon Duschinksy, who all know and understand your challenges and will provide priceless insights based on years of experience.
- Stellar Eats. We promise that the menu is not going to disappoint! Over the course of the conference, attendees will enjoy 2 delicious breakfasts, 2 mouthwatering lunches, and 4 appetizing snacks. And don't forget about the Collaborators' Cocktail Reception on Tuesday at 5pm, which will feature even more delicious grub!
- Get hands-on learning in the Recharge Room. Have questions about a specific tool? Struggling with your strategy? Want to recharge your mobile phone, tablet or laptop? Come visit us in the Recharge Room and let us help you!
- To rejuvenate. All of the above reasons are important, but one of the biggest benefits of going to a conference is to fill up your creative well. Listening to people share their stories, talk about their failures and how they climbed out of the hole they were in, is nothing less than inspirational. Sometimes all we need to hear is that someone else is in a similar situation.
Register for the MyCharityConnects Conference today to hear from industry leaders and your peers about how to make your organization's story stand out from the crowd!
Questions or comments? Please contact Kara at email@example.com or 416-628-6948 x2398.
MyCharityConnects is an initiative of CanadaHelps.
Please forward this email to friends and colleagues in the non-profit sector who might want to attend MyCharityConnects.
Noter : La conférence deroule uniquement en anglais.