Los Angeles, CA
$150 discount if registered by Aug.1!
This 5-day intensive offers comprehensive instruction in caring for a loved-one from terminal diagnosis to final disposition.
Open to professional and non-professional end-of-life caregivers and all those wishing to prepare for a conscious, peaceful transition.
CONSCIOUS DYING - Sept. 28 - 30
Understanding the dying process from the physical, emotional and spiritual perspectives
- Health care and Death care directives
- Pain vs. suffering
- Dying in the ICU / Hospice
- Ceasing nutrition & hydration
- Physician assisted dying / Suicide
- Being a healing presence
- The life review and legacy
AFTER DEATH CARE - Sep 30 -Oct 2
- Bathing/dressing/anointing & moving the body
- Dry ice preservation
- The 3-day vigil & home funeral
- After-death rites and rituals
- Alternative cremations, green burials & living funerals
- The legalities and logistics for offering death midwifery and home funeral services to your community.
Films, meditations, written exercises, demonstrations and hands-on practice support the information shared.
Receive $150 discount when registering
for both levels!
'Conscious Dying' & 'After Death Care' are normally $525 each
$895 for this two-workshop intensive
when reserved before August 1.
Reserve your spot for each level individually on the website
This 40-hour intensive is also Level II and III of The Art of Death Midwifery for those students wishing to further their training.
Click HERE for location, class schedule and topics covered.