Here's a list of 6 things to let go of in 2018.
1. Wishing and regretting. They do nothing to help you build a better life and leave you feeling powerless to change.
2. The need to be right. You can be right or you can be happy. Being kind is a much better way.
3. Grudges and resentment. They keep you stuck in the past and drain you mentally, spiritually. Over time, they can even make you physically sick.
4. Failures and mistakes. Don't wallow in them. They do not define you. Let them teach you.
5. Limiting thoughts. The only thing that is holding you back from achieving your goals is you.
6. Striving for perfection. The need to be perfect is exhausting. Believe that you are loved for who you are.
"Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." Brad Paisley
This Sunday, I'm preaching a New Year's Eve message titled I am Doing a New Thing. It's about saying goodbye to 2017 and hello to 2018. It will be a message overflowing with hope and abundance and energy.
Happy New Year,
Our staff will be getting a much deserved break this weekend. So, it will be Scott Burris leading the music, George Irvin tending to communion, and I will be preaching. We'll hold all our regular services at 8:30, 9:50, 11:10, and 5:30.