Shadelands property owners, businesses, and employees have much to celebrate in 2018!
• In the past two years, Shadelands and the City of Walnut Creek have collaborated to enact significant
measures that have allowed a greater diversity of businesses and nonprofits to populate Shadelands, adding measurably to its vibrancy and ongoing economic potential.
• Shadelands is enjoying significant commercial and consumer attention throughout the region as a flourishing business and lifestyle center - particularly with the opening of
- positioning Shadelands as a destination for work and for play.
• Robust commercial brokerage activity - and Shadelands' growing reputation as the place to be - has resulted in a
vacancy level of 16.75%
, continuing a 10-year low.
free Pleasant Hill BART shuttle
is experiencing significant ridership. As of November 2017, riders numbered 97,725, up by 2,000 compared to the entire 12 months of 2016.
• In 2017, Shadelands inked close to
45 new leases
, bringing commercial property to 3.3 million square feet.