You are invited to a
Maryland ABLE Program Town Hall
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Workforce Technology Center
2301 Argonne Drive
Baltimore, MD 21218
Join us for a Maryland ABLE program town hall and information session!
- Understand the basics of the Maryland ABLE Program
- Learn more about where Maryland is in the implementation process
- Understand how federal policies affect Maryland ABLE
- Provide feedback on your needs to ensure a responsive and successful program
- Bring your questions for the implementation team
You can also attend virtually! The town hall will be live streamed on social media with an opportunity to email questions and feedback after the event. No registration required for this option. More information to come!