A letter to our HCC Network Members:
Members of the HCC Rural Health Network post career opportunities at no charge! Please take advantage of this job site. Collectively, we can attract more qualified candidates to work in our rural communities. Here is how the job site works:
Employers who are also members of the HCC Rural Health Network can post non-featured jobs on the site at no cost. Nonmembers pay $50 for a job post that will run 30 days, a fee significantly lower than most other job sites. Both job seekers and employers are required to register on the site and create profiles. All employers pay only $15 to feature a job post on the site's homepage. You also have the option of uploading paid ads to promote career opportunities. We can help with that, too!
Job seekers who have registered on the site can easily search for jobs by keyword or location. Currently, there are several health-related job posts on the site. However, employers of all industries are welcomed to use the site.
Here's how to get started:
- Visit Careers.HCCNetwork.org.
- Click the Employer link at the top of the site.
- Click the orange button to register as an employer.
- Complete the fields and be sure to select membership status as this will ensure members post for free.
- From there, you create an employer profile.
Have questions or need support, call 660.259.2440.