The scholarship will be awarded at the Career Fair on April 24, 2018.
The nomination deadline is March 2, 2018
The ACA/NE scholarship is designed to provide financial assistance to students who have decided to pursue an educational path and career in the HVAC industry.
The scholarship may be used at any accredited university, college, technical, or post-secondary vocational school.
ACA/NE scholarships will be offered each year in the amount of $1,000.
Funds are raised at the ACA/NE Golf Tournament, networking dinner meetings, and conferences.
The Board of Directors of the Air Conditioning Association of New England (ACA/NE) has adopted the following procedures for the awarding of scholarships.
- Relatives of members of the ACA/NE’s Scholarship Committee will not be eligible to receive scholarships.
- Recipients will be selected by the ACA/NE Scholarship Committee from the pool of applicants based on the following eligibility and selection criteria.
- Students must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Students must be sponsored by an ACA/NE member.
- Proof of admissions offer or enrollment in an accredited university, college, technical, post secondary vocational school for an HVAC-related program.
- Quality of answers to question on the written application.
to download the ACA/NE Scholarship Flyer and Application