Are you still deciding about attending AESA's Summer Leadership Conference?
Please join us!
There is plenty to learn!
Strike the balance between leading for innovation and taking informed risks to move your organization forward!
We have ESA leaders ready to share their experiences.
Learn how, in their organizations, ESA leaders:
- Perform research and development;
- Invest in research and development;
- Ignite research and development!
Panelists and discussion facilitators include:
Jerry G. Maze, Region XII ESC Executive Director
Mike Cook, ESSDACK, Executive Director
Cliff Carmody, SouthWest/ West Central Service Cooperative, Executive Director
Vikki Clemmons, Hamilton County ESC, Assistant Superintendent
There is still time to get the discounted hotel rate.
- Register today. The hotel discount is available until June 18, 2018, when you register for the conference.
There is plenty to do, too.
Minneapolis is a family-friendly town with lots to do and see!
- Mall of America
- Minnehaha Park
- Walker Art Center
- Mill City Museum
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Stone Arch Bridge
- Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome
- Mills Ruins Park
- American Swedish Institute
- Time to network with ESA leaders, like you!
Come join us!