Get up-to-date facts about prospects and customers using the latest
BAO Mobile is a free app that you can download to your iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Get the app now!
|Comprehensive Exam Dates/Deadlines
|Please note changes below:
September 7: Exam Registration
October 27-28: Course Concepts Review
October 29: Comprehensive Exam
All events in Austin, TX
August 20: Skeet Shoot
cancelled (will be rescheduled in September, date TBA)
: CCIMTech STDB Hands On Training at Birmingham Association of Realtors. Lunch s
August 27: CCIMTech STDB Hands-On Training at
Huntsville Area Association of Realtors. Lunch s
September 1: Annual Board Meeting at First Partners Bank, 2121 Highland Avenue South
: CCIM Volunteer Day- Habitat for Humanity in Clay, AL
: Residential Financial Analysis at BAR. Contact
to register. Sponsored by Alabama CCIM
: Networking Happy Hour at Hickory Tavern 5:00 - 6:30pm. RSVP to
: Wine Tasting benefitting United Way of Alabama at Kress Building Rooftop. Registration coming soon. Sponsored by Alabama CCIM and BCRC:
October 6-9 - CI-102
Birmingham Association of Realtors
Message from the President
Dear Alabama CCIM Members:
Your Chapter and the National Institute has made a concerted effort to increase the value of your designation through strategic partnerships and meaningful benefits. I hope you have taken advantage of all of the opportunities your Chapter and the Institute has provided. If not, it's never too late to get involved! Please visit
and utilize the resources provided to you as a member. Below are some highlights from this summer and upcoming events:
Hopefully you have received a
for the slate of officers for 2016. and have voted and returned. You don't want to miss our Annual Meeting to elect these officers September 1 sponsored by First Partners Bank.
In June we rolled out a new
. We are the first chapter to implement the CCIM Connect platform through our website. If you have any suggestions, please let us know!
One of our stated goals for this year was to use our resources to give back to the community. To that end, we have two upcoming events that you will want to be a part of:
- Community Caring In Motion: Habitat For Humanity House, September 18 in Clay, AL - REGISTER NOW
- Wine Tasting and Dinner with Scott Jones at the beautiful Kress Building Rooftop in downtown Birmingham. Spouses encouraged to attend. Details to follow, but please Save the Date of October 15, 7:00 pm. All proceeds to benefit United Way of Alabama.
Another stated goal was to provide training for the new STDB platform across the state. We hosted training at our Spring Beach meeting and will be hosting training in
, August 25 and
, August 27. We are bringing in Carol Campbell, the preeminent instructor for STDB. This class is being offered for discounted rate for members and their assistants and is CE Approved! Limited seating available, so register now.
Our next CI class is October 6-9 at the Birmingham Association of Realtors.
I will be attending the Fall CCIM Conference in Austin, TX the end of October. If you have any recommendations for me, our Chapter, or the Institute, do not hesitate to contact me at
Last, but certainly not least, many thanks to all of our sponsors listed below! Please do not forget to utilize the services they provide.
Andrew Patterson, CCIM
- Dillard and Associates leased 2,195 SF at the Pythian Building at 310 18th St N. John Tally, CCIM aspirant of Red Rock Realty, represented the landlord, and Jamie Justice, CCIM of Colliers, represented the tenant. Read the story.
- Chip Watts, CCIM of Watts Realty, announced its plans to invest $15 mil to develop Flats on Fourth, and 86-unit project in the Parkside District. Read the story.
- ACT Properties II LLC purchased 6,000 SF former V. Richards site at 3916 Clairmont Avenue. Bob Vines, CCIM of Southpace, represented the purchaser.
- Sawtooth Cookhouse Crestline LLC leased 2,500 SF at 49 Church Street. Tim Blair, CCIM at Shannon Waltchak, represented the landlord. Adam Baxter represented the tenant. Read the story.
Braves Trip Tailgate Party with Georgia CCIM Chapter
Enjoying Baron's Game
from Corporate Realty Associates' Box
Chicago Boat Cruise-Tim Blair, Rich Campbell, Amy Adkins,
Bryan Holt (2016 Chapter President) and Pratt Thomas (2016 District President)