1. Marketing and Social Media: Fellows will spearhead the creation, design, and coordination of key social media campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and beyond. Fellows will work on content curation, monitoring, and analysis. Fellows should have a good knowledge of NRSP's key message and focus areas (social mobilization, micro-finance, community based physical infrastructure, vocational and technical skills, health, education, and more).
2. WISE Program: Fellows will work to improve NRSP's Water, Immunization, Sanitation, and Education (WISE) program and will work alongside Local Support Organizations (LSOs) and Community Resource Persons (CRPs).
3. Punjab Education Foundation: Fellows will help Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) leaders manage community schools through the New School Program (NSP).
4. Naya Qadam Limbs Project: Fellows will help provide artificial limbs to disabled persons free of cost. This program includes a mobile workshop that goes in different areas of Pakistan to provide limbs to community members that cannot access the project center.
5. Southern Punjab Poverty Alleviation Project: Fellows will work on community mobilization, asset creation and training, and physical infrastructure measures.
6. Karobari Sarmaya Project: Fellows will assist managers of this micro equity initiative by offering business and technical support to apprentices working in different local businesses.