A Must Attend Program for Manufacturers...
This conference is a must attend for manufacturers interested in learning more about advanced composites and capturing their share of this growing market.
- Gain the latest information and insights about New York State's Composite Initiative and how it is being driven across multiple industries - from aviation and infrastructure to automotive, medical and recreation.
- Hear market experts share their projections and financials about how composites are expected to grow and impact OEMs and suppliers across multiple vertical markets. And, hear from major OEMs about their composite supply chain needs.
- Learn about the material science behind the latest developments in composites - both carbon-fiber and bio-fiber materials.
- Get an inside view of the latest automation equipment and software simulation tools being applied in composite manufacturing.
- Hear an important discussion regarding the energy and sustainability aspects of composite manufacturing and how LIFT's AMMTIC will employ sustainable practices.
- Be among the first to gain an overview of LIFT's planned Advanced Material and Manufacturing Technology Innovation Center (AMMTIC) - where manufacturers will have the opportunity to use leading-edge production technologies and access subject matter experts and support resources to build and test their prototypes and position their companies to become viable players in the composite market.
- Network and develop new business opportunities with the right target audience.
8:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Welcome and Executive Presentations
1) The Honorable Dean G. Skelos
NYS Senate Majority Leader
2) Mr. Ken Daly
President, National Grid-NY
3) Mr. Frank Otto
10:00 a.m. Composite Market and Technologies
12:00 p.m. Luncheon
1:00 p.m. Process/Automation and