The World’s Largest Algal Biomass Conference!
Agenda NOW Live
The 2012 Algae Biomass Summit is where future and existing producers of algae products go to network with other industry suppliers and technology providers. It’s where project developers converse with utility executives; where researchers and technology developers rub elbows with venture capitalists; and where Fortune 500 executives and influential policy makers sit side-by-side with American farmers and foresters.
The world’s largest algal biomass conference sessions concentrate on commercial viability, current government and private funding initiatives, production, evolving technologies, project finance and more.
Summit tracks focus on the following areas:
1. Networking Benefits– 97% of last year’s attendees said they made valuable connections
2. 100% Attendee Satisfaction– 100% of the 2011 attendees rated the quality of the entire conference above average
3. You’ll Learn– You’ll engage in the latest policies, new technologies and processes
4. Save on Hotel– If you register now under our current room block you can save up to 25% on your hotel
5. You’ll Join 800 Professionals Focused on Algae– Be a part of the largest algal biomass conference in the world. The best algae industry products and services will be there
6. Large Global Audience– 28 countries, 45 U.S. states and 6 Canadian provinces were represented at last year’s event
7. Multiple Networking Sessions– As an attendee, you’ll meet people and share your product and/or service multiple times throughout the show
8. Latest Research– You’ll discover the latest algae research and cutting-edge technology
9. Save $200 on Registration– Register now and take advantage of early bird rates
Don’t Wait, Become an Exhibitor
Last Year the Expo Hall Sold Out
Attendees at the 2012 Algae Biomass Summit are always seeking solutions for the challenges they face in their day-to-day operations. Assist the algal biomass industry and become an exhibitor at the Algae Biomass Summit today.
Past Attendees Are Saying
You’ll Learn and Network
“Invaluable information for all kinds of aspects of the whole algae industry.”
-Linxing Yao, Iowa State University
“The ABO summit provided the right mix of industry, academia, and interested investors, committed to building and expanding the role of algae in biofuels, feeds, and products. Collaborations and partnerships developed at ABO will influence the field and industry for decades to come.”
-Ryan Dorland, Ph.D., Cellana LLC
“It was one of the best conferences I've attended.”
-Lauro André Ribeiro, University of Coimbra
Sponsor and Get Noticed
Sponsorships Include Exhibit Space and Registration
As a sponsor of the 2012 Algae Biomass Summit, you will have an opportunity to position your organization as a leader and supporter of the algal biomass industry in important international markets. For pricing and additional information, please call (866) 746-8385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Your Hotel Now and Save Up To 25%
Premier Accommodations at the Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel
Perfectly located on the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel is in the heart of Denver's business and financial districts and a simple 3½ blocks from the Colorado Convention Center. The 16th Street Denver hotel is within walking distance to many downtown local attractions. At the far end of 16th Street, you'll find everything from the Denver Art Museum to Colorado's State Capitol. The Sheraton looks forward to seeing you at the Summit in September!
Become an ABO Member
Save $250 on Your Conference Registration
Help support the algae industry by becoming a member of the Algal Biomass Organization. The Algal Biomass Organization (ABO) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the development of viable technologies and commercial markets for renewable and sustainable products derived from algae. Its membership is comprised of people, companies and organizations across the value chain.
Don’t wait. Become a member of the ABO and take advantage of the conference savings.
View Last Year’s Summit Photos
Log on Today and Get the Latest Info
The Algae Biomass Summit is the largest, fastest-growing algae event of its kind. In 2012, this event is expected to draw nearly 900 attendees and exceed the previous year’s attendance by almost 20%. This growth is powered by the current strength of the industry and the positive outlook for future algae producers.
Summit tracks focus on the following:
For more information, contact us at 866-746-8385 or e-mail email@example.com.