Stockton (CA) –
Starting Wednesday, January 31, 2018, credit, debit and/or benefit card processing is temporarily suspended at the Centerville Station in Fremont. Multiple relocations of ticket sales within the Centerville Station have contributed to slow processing times. As a result, ACE is upgrading service and working to offer a better customer experience when purchasing tickets. ACE appreciates your patience as we look forward to faster processing times.
Ticket Purchasing Options During the Upgrade
Passengers have four options to purchase ACE tickets:
- Cash and/or Commuter Checks (an ATM is available on site at the Centerville station).
- Instant Tickets for One-Way and Round-Trips are available online at www.acerail.com.
- 20 Ride and Monthly Passes can be purchased online using a credit, debit, and/or benefit card and mailed. During the upgrade period, as a limited option, passengers may request in the notes section of the online order form that their ticket be sent to the Centerville Station in Fremont for pick-up which will require 3 business days to process.*
- Purchase a Fremont to Santa Clara ticket at the Great America station.
Purchasing Tickets Online
- Visit www.acerail.com.
- Click the ‘Standard Tickets’ button on the far left.
- Select the Ticket Type, Rider and the Departing (Fremont) and Destination from each drop down menu.
- Select Delivery Method (pick up at Fremont station is available by typing: PICK UP IN FREMONT in the ‘Order Note’ when checking out).*
- Click ‘Add and View Cart’ then select ‘Check Out.’
*When choosing to pick up your ticket at the Centerville Station in Fremont, show proof of identification and sign for the ticket.
According to the current ACE policy, receipts will not be accepted on the train in lieu of a ticket, unless an Instant Ticket is purchased. If any of the above options will not work, contact the Ticketing Department for arrangements by emailing
. 20 Ride and Monthly Passes are not available for Instant Ticket purchase.
The ACE service started in 1998 and serves over one million riders annually. Trains run four weekday round trips starting at the Cabral Station in Downtown Stockton with stops in Lathrop/Manteca, Tracy, Vasco Road, Livermore, Pleasanton, Fremont, Great America, Santa Clara and San Jose’s Diridon station. For more information about the ACE train service, please visit