Dear Fellows, friends and supporters of CSLI Annapolis,
May has been a busy month .....
- Interviewing and seating the new Fellows Class (7 women and 4 men);
- Graduating 21 midshipmen from the College Associate Program;
- Hosting the quarterly Pastor's Prayer Luncheon on the National Day of Prayer;
- Interviewing and starting the new College Associate Class (7 men/6 women);
- Celebrating the College Fellowships with dinner and lunch events for 15 men and 15 women.
And in June we look to graduate ....
- 15 Year 1 Fellows;
- 12 Year 2 Fellows;
- 20 Associates in the Mid Atlantic Community Church program;
Next month we will publish the new CSLI calendar of events for 2017-18 and you will see that many fall events have been planned during this May timeframe. Please contact me directly if you have a desire to participate in any of the CSLI Annapolis events/programs.
Email Jim Phillips
Three special announcements for your consideration:
1) I attended a special seminar on generosity hosted by JOG (Journey of Generosity) which was very moving and showed how people, moved to be generous with assets given them, had their generosity multiplied a hundred-fold in the Kingdom. You can learn more about this at
Journey of Generosity web site
If you would be interested to receive training to be a facilitator for this organization (a terrific activity for a Fellow Alumni), CSLI DC will be offering some opportunities to do this in August and September. Please
Email Jim Phillips
2) CSLI Annapolis exists because of the staff and support provided out of the DC office. They will be conducting a fund-raising campaign in the month of June. If you wish to contribute directly to the DC office and its work, you can do so by going to this link:
Donate to CSLI DC Directly
3) Pastors!! We have refreshed the
Pastor Prayer Network Website
so that you can see where there are prayer groups, when they meet, who to contact, etc. You can also see the future dates of the Pastor Prayer Luncheons. I hope you will take a minute to go to the website and join a prayer group and mark your calendars for the prayer luncheons.
Love you all...
C.S. Lewis Institute
City Director, Annapolis