April News & Events
Dear Chamber Member,
We are gearing up for our 2018 Cider Run. The date is Saturday, October 6, 2018. This year we hope to make it an afternoon /evening packed full of fun for the Louisburg community! We are adding vendor booths, more entertainment, games, and activities for the entire family! Click on the links below for additional information.
It's time to nominate a business you think is deserving of our "Business of the Year Award". Previous winners are L&K Services, Partners Printing, Chris Cakes, Louisburg Ford, Meridian Business Services, Edward Jones, and the Louisburg Cider Mill.
Click here for criteria and nomination form
Astronomy Day, April 21
. In the past, this event has been held in Kansas City, but this year it will be at Powell Observatory!
Astronomy Day flyer
KC Watersports would like to extend an invitation to you to participate in their 9th Annual Free Festival...
Open to read invite
We encourage you to send any upcoming events, sales or announcements you would like to share. We can share information via our website, Facebook, and Constant Contact emails. Let us help promote and grow your business.
- Friday, April 6th - Chamber Connections Senior Center -7:30am
- Friday, April 6th, Chamber Board Meeting Senior Center - 8:30
- Saturday, April 7th - Rotary Electric Recycle Day - LMS 9- 12
- Saturday, April 7th - Touch a Truck -- Touch a Truck flyer
- Saturday, April 14th - Senior Center Fund Raiser - Chili Supper
- April 19 - 21 - City Wide Garage Sales
- Friday, April 20th - Noon Connections
- Saturday, April 28th - City Wide Clean up, contact L&K for more information
- Saturday, April 28th - Hello Spring Shopping Event -
Thank you for your continued support!