The CSBG Training Survey was created by the Training and Technical Assistance taskforce in order to help assess the current needs of the network. The survey is to be completed by all Executive Directors, ROMA Implementers, Program Directors, Program Managers and other senior staff.
The purpose of this survey is to:
- Provide data to assist the state's training and technical assistance plan
- Provide data to VACAP to assist with training needs
- Provide actionable insight to improve the state's training and technical assistance
- Help the state and VACAP to become better partners
- Provide the opportunity to provide honest and constructive feedback
- Opportunity for open dialogue