Severe weather can happen at any time, especially in Kentucky. A storm that lasts for a few hours can take days or weeks to clean up. Our three-day Chainsaw Safety Training Clinic is designed to help prepare participants for tree removal projects and safety conditions.
- The basics of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Saw Safety Features
- Hands-on work with springpoles, carburetor adjustments and chisel bit and round chain filing.
- Each participant will cut down a tree as part of the clinic.
- How to recognize hazard removals.
- Different techniques of delimbing, topping and bucking.
July 11-13, Jenny Wiley State Resort Park
September 12-14, Lake Barkley State Resort Park
Local Government Employees - $390
State, Industry and National Park Employees - $460
If you have additional questions, feel free to contact Becky Boston at 800-432-0719 or