ESIA is delighted to partner with the Arabian Water & Power Forum
taking place on 23-25 September 2013 at the Address Dubai Marina, Dubai. The AWPF returns for the second year to explore the balance between "Optimising Supply and Managing Demand" with a renewed focus on innovative technologies and projects across the Middle East. The Forum brings together central policy makers, government figures and international investors to determine the next steps essential to matching water and power supply with demand across the region.
This is your opportunity to hear first-hand about upcoming tenders and ensure you are best positioned to win contracts. You will hear directly from senior level ministerial figures, industry leaders and regulators to ensure your company strategy is aligned to meet the industry demand for water and power across Arabia. There will be extensive networking with Government and industry experts and you will have the opportunity to meet guest speakers and delegates at ESIA's Cocktail Reception taking place on Day One of the conference.
Distinguished speakers include:
- H.E. Saeed Mohammed Al Tayer, MD & CEO, Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
- H.E. Dr Saleh Alawaji, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Saudi Electricity Company & Deputy Minister for Electricity, Saudi Ministry of Electricity & Water
- H.E. Ahmed Al Muhairbi, Secretary General,Dubai Supreme Council of Energy (DSCE)
- H.E. Omar Al-Wahaibi ,CEO, Electricity Holding Company & Board Member PAEW
- Suhaila Marafi, Director of Studies & Research, Kuwait Ministry of Electricity & Water
- H.E. Dr Madani Alaqi, Chairman, SHUQAIQ Water and Electricity Company
- Abdullah Obaidullah, Executive Vice President, (Water & Civil), DEWA