Feb. 3, 2015
People are always asking me "What do you do?" As an Empowerment and Motivational Speaker, Non-GMO Health and Wellness Expert, Self-Publishing and Business Coach and author of 22 non-fiction books, after reading this e-newsletter, you should have a pretty good idea on what I do for a living and what I am passionate about.
For the past 10 years I have had my own Empowerment/Publishing Company, AngelsPress.com. As a mother of two daughters, my company helps women make better decisions in their lives.
January 2016 was an extremely good month for my business and my life.
Again I am loving Austin, TX but a majority of my efforts and energy will be going to the online part of my business at AngelsPress.com.
I am in my 12th week at CampGladiator.com and getting some really good results so working out will always be important to me.
If you have signed up for a new workout program without looking at engaging in a detox program first -- go back and find out why it's important to look at detoxification as a way to gain the energy and vitality you will need to keep pushing through workouts (click here).
For those of you who have yet to grasp what is happening to the food supply system in this country, I recently relaunched my "90 Day Health Challenge" for the entire family.
I am so excited to be in this position to be able to give you some wonderful information on how to move forward.
Cathy Harris Community Workshops and Seminars
We also provide in-home seminars and workshops on Health/GMOs, Business and Self-publishing but you need at least 30 or 40 people present.
Virtual Training for Women
We had 3 weeks of our "Virtual Training for Women" through Video Conference Calls but now we are ready to educate women (and men) with our Educational Webinars so sign up at www.CathyHarrisWebinars.com.
If you missed the below training sessions with our Video Conference Calls -- $25.00 MP3s of the training is now available at our company's product page
This training is not just for women so men should also buy the MP3s and listen to this wonderful information on how to move forward.
The training included:
Part 1 and Part 2 - Goal Setting for 2016
- What are the main 3 areas that you need to set goals around?
- Which foods and supplements can turn your brain back on and make you happy?
- How to start a business or breathe new life into your business.
- How to figure out your target audience/market.
- How to create a business network.
- What you need to know before starting any social media account.
- Which 10 Apps you need on your phone?
- What you need to know about your computer.
- The easiest way to make your home a learning center.
- Which books you need to read ASAP.
What You Should Know About GMOs
Part 1 -
Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2016
7:00-8:00 p.m. (CST)
- Top Foods that are Genetically Modified/Engineered/Altered
- Top Side Effects of Eating Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Why One Company, Monsanto, has Bought Over 90% of all Seed Companies in the U.S. and Now Owns 40% of All U.S. Crops
- Top Reasons the USDA Only Check 4% of Meat that is Imported into this Country
- Top Reasons 4 Corporations Owns All the Meat in the U.S.
- Top Reasons Why Over 80% of Beef in this Country Contains "Ammonia"
- Top Reasons Why Each Hamburger Contains the Beef of Over 50 Cows and Possibly Fecal Matter and E-coli
- Top Reasons Why Over 70% of Grocery Carts Contains Fecal Matter and E-Coli
- Top Reasons Why You Should Never Eat Foods or Take Medications that Have Been Recalled
- Top Reasons the Pharmaceutical Industry Want to Keep You Sick
What You Should Know About The Human Body - Part 2 - Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2016
7:00-8:00 p.m. (CST)
- Top Steps to Rejuvenate and Reenergize Your Body through the Detoxification Process
- Top Steps to Clean Up Your Environment and Recover the Energy You Had 10 to 15 Years Ago
- Top Steps to Bring Down Your Numbers in 6 Months (weight, cholesterol, blood pressure, blood glucose, triglycerides, etc.)
- Top Steps to Treat Depression Naturally
- Top Steps to Build a "Strong" Immune System
- Top Steps to Live to Be 100 Years Old
- Top Steps To Reach Your Maximum Level of Health and Enhance Your Quality of Life
Cathy Harris FREE
We will hold a series of webinars and have guests on "
The Cathy Harris Show
" to discuss men, women and relationships during the month of February 2016.
If you miss the webinars, you will still be able to listen to the recordings and view the power point presentations for 24 hours to 3 days, so make sure you sign up at the links at www.CathyHarrisWebinars.com.
"CathyHarrisInternational.com Introduces Virtual Training
for Men and Women"
"Love Week with DearCathy.com"
Feb. 7-13, 2016
DearCathy.com, Advice Columnist
(aka "The Love Coach") will be clearing up relationship myths and discussing issues that affects both men and women.
Introducing FREE Webinar
"What You Need to Know About Men, Women and Relationships"
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Just Some of the Questions That Will Be Answered?
- Why do over 50% of men age 40 and over have Erectile Dysfunction (ED)/Impotence?
- How to stop prostate cancer and keep a doctor from taking your manhood.
- What are the side effects of taking Viagra?
- Why do bald men have a higher sex drive than men with hair?
- At what age should men be checked for low testosterone, which can cause men to have a curvy body like a woman?
- Why are many boys (and men) developing breasts as they age?
- Which foods should your spouse eat to make them desire sex, instead of falling asleep in front of the TV?
- Which herbs and supplements can help your spouse raise their sexual desires?
- What you can do to decrease or STOP outbreaks from shingles, herpes, yeast infections, urinary tract infections, etc.
- What really causes heavy menstrual bleeding, fibroids and is it true that once a woman has a hysterectomy, she will develop a low sexual drive?
- What has caused a massive number of infertility clinics to open in this country?
- Why do the holistic community estimate that every other male child will be born with autism -- 20 years from now?
- Why do 5 out of 10 women who wear wigs, weaves, scarves, and hats suffer from 'female pattern baldness' and learn how to grow your hair back.
- How to turn your brain back on and enjoy your relationship to the fullest.
- What's really causing depression in both men and women today?
- Why do single men have a shorter life span than married men?
- What is the number one reluctance that many women have about getting with a mate as they age?
- What do single women need to stop telling themselves about relationships?
- What are the 4 areas that couples need to focus on in their relationships?
Cathy Harris LOVE BIO:
Cathy Harris is not just an advice columnist and author of the upcoming book,
"Love After 50:
Love Notes from "DearCathy.com After Hours" --
and 22 other non-fiction books, including 4 books on health, but for the past 8 years, as a Non-GMO Health and Wellness Expert
(also called a "Holistic and Natural Healer"),
she has studied extensively how the human body actually operates and even launched the
National Non-GMO Health Movement
She worked in a mostly male-dominated industry for 27 years (U.S. Army & U.S. Customs Service), where many of her male co-workers had wives, mates and companions and many of these guys came to her for love advice. They even called her "Dr. Ruth."
As an Empowerment and Motivational Speaker, Non-GMO Health and Wellness Expert, Self-Publishing and Business Coach, she has conducted extensive research on many different topics including family and community empowerment, health, youth and adult entrepreneurship, writing/publishing, workplace discrimination (sexism, sexual harassment, sex and race discrimination), whistleblowing, law enforcement, government, domestic and international traveling, politics, media, beauty/self-esteem, car buying and selling for women, aging/retirement - just to name a few. Her books and articles are full of content-rich material to help anyone get back into the driver's seat and are available at
The Cathy Harris Show
I was finally able to get "The Cathy Harris Show" off the ground and record at least 2 or 3 days a week - more once I get more situated and will even hold weekend shows including "Panel Discussions" and "Women's Summits" on the show. So if you want to be a guest email me at Cathy@CathyHarrisInternational.com or call (512) 909-7365.
Stay tuned during love month for other guests such as:
Got A Question? Ask the Expert!
is in its second year so keep those questions coming. I look forward to answering all your romantic questions during February,
"The Love Month."
I was trying to finish up another book (#23)
"Love After 50" but wasn't able to finish the book in time for
Valentine's Day, February 14.
Remember in an effort not to overwhelm yourself and bring that peace, joy and happiness into your life, you might have to take things off your calendar and that's what I did with the book. I am not about to do a rush job on any of my books.
This year by my 60th birthday on October 6, 2016, I will be releasing
"Forever Young: How To Reach Your Maximum Level of Health While Feeling Good and Looking Great."
DearCathy.com January Questions
Cathy Harris on Periscope
Cathy Harris, Tarot Reader
It's estimated that out of the 3 million people in Austin, TX, over 240,000 are involved in the Metaphysical community and is probably one of the largest metaphysical communities in the U.S - quite, possibly, true...
A Girl Gotta Have Fun so for pleasure and business also, I am looking forward to taking a course on "Angels 101: How Do They Work for You, an introduction to Reiki class, an upcoming 6 week psychic class, and I am excited about being a Tarot Reader and Advisor at the Killeen Metaphysical Fair on Feb. 21, 2016.
Believe me taking up Tarot Card Reading came strictly out of left field for me.
I am so happy to be in this position. Remember most people or 90% know what they want to do and what they need to do but many times they want others, like Tarot Card Readers or Advisors to tell them.
They just want to hear it from another person. So I don't think there is nothing wrong with going to these Advisors for help.
As an Empowerment Speaker, I want to motivate people into action and if it takes being a Tarot Reader to do that, then why not?
I know this will taint me with many of my customers and clients but at the same time, it will enhance me as a Speaker by helping me reach a higher level of myself and transform even more into a dynamic speaker.
Once you figure out what you need to do with your life, everything will turn around for you and fall into place and I am living proof of that.
Many of my clients and customers have known me for years so many know where my heart lies. I just want to see everyone happy and prosperous.
So if you would like me to read the cards for you as a Tarot Reader and Advisor, we can do this in person or by skype or phone so contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 909-7365.
Cathy Harris Coaching Services
Cathy Harris One-On-One or Group/Classroom
Sessions Through Skype
Cathy Harris is known as "The Empowerment Guru"
and is the author of 22 non-fiction books which covers topics on family and community empowerment, health, youth and adult entrepreneurship, writing/publishing, workplace discrimination (sexism, sexual harassment, sex and race discrimination), whistleblowing, law enforcement, government, domestic and international traveling, politics, media, beauty, car buying and selling for women, aging/retirement - just to name a few. Her books and articles are full of content-rich material to help anyone get back into the driver's seat and are available at