Submit your campaign for 2018 Poppy Awards!
Nominate the Golden State’s best and brightest for the 2018 Poppy Awards. The biennial awards ceremony celebrates the California travel and tourism industry’s top tourism promotion efforts as part of Outlook Forum in Anaheim Feb. 15.
Visit California is accepting nominations now through Nov. 13.
Submit for a wide range of categories:
- Best Overall Marketing Program - $2 million and up
- Best Overall Marketing Program - $500,000 to $2 million
- Best Overall Marketing Program – less than $500,000
- Best Digital Campaign
- Best Social Media Campaign
- Best Content Marketing Initiative
- Best Cooperative Marketing
- Best Public Relations Campaign
- Making a Difference/California Cares
Celebrate the leaders and organizations who bring the biggest dreams to life across the state —
Submit your nominations
OUTLOOK FORUM DETAILS
The annual event provides a platform for California’s tourism community to mark successes and share insights into the latest trends, research and marketing tactics, featuring expert speakers from the world’s biggest organizations and destinations who share a high level of market intelligence and brand expertise. Book your room at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to secure your spot at the special room block rate of $239. To find out more or register, please visit our
Early-Bird Rate: $599 (through Dec. 15)
*NEW* Bundle Rate: Buy two at $599, get third at half price (through Dec. 15)
Standard Registration Rate: $999 (begins Dec. 16)
Vendor Rate: $1,500