Why you should attend
the IACP Institute
Collaborative trainings are not all the same. With so many
different sorts of Collaborative Practice trainings being offered,
it is common to have a different experience from each.
Although different can be good, many professionals are left wondering:
"Am I getting the best Collaborative education?"
"Am I well-equipped to provide the best for my clients?"
"Am I aware of the latest theories and as up-to-date as possible?"
At the IACP Institute, we value quality education which integrates best
practices, equipping you to provide Collaborative services at the highest level.
At the IACP Institute, you're getting the very best Collaborative education.
Why you should attend Advanced Level
courses at the IACP Institute
The IACP Institute Advanced Level courses:
- Are up to 2 full days in length; giving you more intensive, hands-on and in-depth learning experiences.
- Are developed for you each year. We listen to your needs and develop courses to meet the unique educational requirements of experienced Collaborative practitioners.
- Are affordable! At only $195-$395 for IACP members at the Early Bird rate, you are able to add new tools and skillsets at an affordable price.
Why you should attend the Basic Training
at the IACP Institute
The IACP Institute Basic Training:
- Meets the IACP Standards, which are aspirational guidelines to foster a consistent, shared understanding of what it means to be a competent Collaborative practitioner.
- Is broad enough to meet your needs--regardless of where or in what model you practice. You won't learn just one approach. IACP's Basic Training is taught by a team of professionals from different geographic regions, who practice in differing approaches. You won't learn just one "way"--you'll learn a variety of approaches.
- Is an interdisciplinary training for all Collaborative practitioners, whether practicing in a lawyer-only, referral or full interdisciplinary team.
- Is three-full training days, allowing you to gain a strong foundation in Collaborative Practice.
- Is taught by internationally recognized trainers. The IACP Institute brings together the best professionals in the international community to provide you with the best possible basic Collaborative training.
- Is affordable! At only $495 for IACP members at the Early Bird rate, you are receiving quality, in-depth education at an affordable price.
Enjoy Phoenix in March. Learn in a relaxed and academic atmosphere with top Collaborative practitioners. Don't forget--Early Bird Registration rates last only until Jan. 11.
To learn more about the IACP Institute, visit the
IACP Institute page or click on the following links below:
IACP Institute Courses, Prices and Schedule
More on the IACP Institute Faculty
Downtown Phoenix Map
To reserve your room at the special IACP rate,
please book at the following hotels:
Westin Downtown Phoenix
Holiday Inn Express in Downtown Phoenix