2011 Belgian Beer Festival
Feb. 16 - 20 th
After our trip to Belgium last fall (see our Blog entries) we just had to do something big at Ashley's with Belgian Beers. So here it is, the Ashley's Belgian Beer Festival, a celebration of Belgian Beer, Food and Culture. Of course we don't like to do anything small so our inaugural festival will be the biggest east of the Mississippi!
- Over 60 Belgian beers on draft throughout the week
- Over 60 Belgian beers available in bottles (tasting pours available)
- Jef Versele, Owner of Brewery Van Steenberge (Ghent, Belgium)
- Daily Beer events (Sour Fest, Dinners, Trappist Day and more!)
- Belgian Beer Dinner (see below)
- Special Belgian Menu available all week
- Guest awards for exploring Belgian Beers
This event is so big that we are holding it at the Westland Ashley's (convenient parking, 300 seats, bigger kitchen, etc) To find our more visit our site for the festival (click here) where we have the full beer list available (in a sortable table). We also have a facebook page and on our Twitter account we will be giving updates when new drafts are tapped throughout the festival.
See below for special offers available to our guests on our email lists for the Beer dinner with Jef Versele of Van Steenberge and for registration packets and beer tickets.
Jeff & Roy More
Owners and Belgian Beer Aficionados