Associate Systems Administrator
Career opportunities are opening up in a quality work environment that treats its'
employees well. This highly regarded healthcare system provides the tools, training
and outstanding work environment for you to thrive.
- Support, operate and maintain enterprise servers and data center
- Assist with implementation of projects (testing, scheduling, installation)
- Work within the IBM iseries (AS400) system on the operational or administrative side
- Server installation including cabling, monitoring, power and cooling for infrastructure
- 3pm-11pm shift
- Minimum 2 years experience in a technical support role
- Knowledge of Microsoft network operating systems (also Word and Excel)
- Technical documentation experience is a plus
- Ability to understand complex IT systems and work within them
- Flexible, hard-working, team-oriented
- Dell Certified Technician, MCSE or CNE, CCNA.
- Minimum 2 years in technical support position working knowledge of Microsoft network operating systems
- AA/AS in computer science or business-related field.
- Prefer IBM iSeries, Citrix, VMWare, data center experience.
- DCSE (Dell), MCSE, CNE, CCNA a plus.,
- Word and Excel.
$24.14-$25.35 per hour DOE