This company is growing rapidly and they need a solid leader to head their expanding sales team and direct sales efforts and strategy. The organization manages chargebacks and risk for online merchants; their SAAS based service suite allows merchants to get up and running quickly and realize immediate results. They have a solid network of resellers and referral partners, in addition to the direct sales team, and typically deal with the CFO/Controller/Head of Customer Service at a prospect company. They are in high growth mode and the time is right to bring on a head of sales to gain an optimal ROI, supercharging their revenue!
They are considered a leading global provider of online fraud solution. This role is responsible for managing a group selling CNP/Chargeback Solutions to eCommerce retailers and merchants.They are looking for someone that has 4+ years of B2B sales management experience preferably in the payments space and at least 1+ years selling to Card Not Present (CNP) merchants.
With a single point of integration, driven by proprietary fraud risk analysis tools, this company provides the most robust fraud and risk detection features available. They are focused on partnering with clients to ensure teams are aligned with the business objectives and expectations from day one and deliver customized solutions that reduce risk and increase profitability for businesses. Based on a multi-layered approach, these solutions enable clients to gain control and transparency into the entire payment process - from global payment acceptance and processing, order screening, and revenue recovery/maximization to fraud/risk management and enterprise payment security.
This is a powerful new way for card-not-present merchants to prevent chargebacks before they occur, by comparing new orders against the millions of orders taken collectively in this proprietary database. New orders are scrubbed for possible fraudulent matches protecting businesses from the multiple types of fraud and risk. The service is customizable to enable custom tailoring to meet individual risk management thresholds.
- Develop and execute both short and long range sales plans and programs in conjunction with executive leadership to ensure profitability and growth of products and revenue lines
- Accurately forecast revenue growth
- Build, develop and manage sales team capable of surpassing sales targets
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis
- Plan, prepare and execute high impact meetings with prospects and clients within the Card Not Present eCommerce space
- An understanding of lead generation tools and web strategy for developing qualified prospects
- Work closely with marketing to fine tune and accelerate lead generation activity
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years experience in a sales/bus dev/marketing management role
- Proven experience in strategic sales planning
- Demonstrated ability to create and develop high performance teams
- Possess extensive knowledge of brand management, pricing models, customer buying patterns, advertising, marketing and competitive strategies
- Strong understanding of industry trends and technologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create results-driven, team oriented environment
- Preferred location in Los Angeles, at a minimum west Coast with ability to travel to Los Angeles as needed
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Competitive Salary, Incentive Structure and Employee Stock Options
Compensation: Base salary $100K - $150K (maybe more depending on experience)
On Target Earnings: $275K - 300K+ range
+ Stock Options
Location: Remote - Prefer Los Angeles and West Coast region (will need to be in L.A. as needed)