Don'tmiss our August event - it's jam packed with career help and great speakers to help you advance your career in business analysis.
Event Topics and Speakers
These sponsors will be continuously offering help with your career questions:
- Watermark: Certification help
- G10: Core skills in preparing your resume
- Trissential: Developing a community of practice
- Fissure: Making the case for professional development to your management
- SafeNet: Interview skills
- Horizontal Integration: Resume reviews
- Hollstadt: Career hunting
There will be two simultaneous tracks.
SESSION 1 Two Tracks 6:30 PM
- Track 1: Jon Firnstahl from Hollstadt & Assoc - Find your Ride: BA and Consulting. Finding out if a consulting BA role is right for you.
- Track 2: Angela Wick Garay IIBA International - Your Personal Competency Self Assessment and Professional Development Plan
SESSION 2 Two Tracks 7:30 PM
- Track 1: Jen Battan Trissential - How to Interview as a BA: Tips, Tricks, Dos and Don'ts
- Track 2: Amber Reese Optum Insight BA Manager - Differentiation: How do you stand out in a Business Analysis Crowd?
Whether you are reaching for the next rung in the business analyst career ladder, just starting out, looking for a new opportunity, or wondering how to advance within your current role, the Chapter Career Management Event is for you! Bring copies of your resume and get resume writing tips, network with the people who hire BAs to learn what they are looking for.
Topics that can help YOU reach the next level of your Career!*
- Building the Case for Business Analysts At Your Company - It starts with YOU!
- Differentiation - What it Means , Why Its Difficult and Why it Helps
- Building the Case For Your Promotion
- Resume Dos and Don'ts
- Turning Competency Self-Assessment into a Development Plan
- How to Prepare for Annual Reviews
- Certification - Make the Case for Reimbursement
Chapter Community Service Event
Don't forget about our Community Service Event with Feed My Starving Children on Thursday, August 23rd from 6 - 7:30 PM.
Can't attend but want to support the event? We will be taking cash donations at the registration desk.
*Speakers and topics subject to change