HERO Briefs by Jessica Grossmeier
This month of August marks my two-year anniversary at HERO and in the transition from volunteer member to HERO staffer, I've gotten to know our members a lot better. Every day I am thankful to get to work with such creative, passionate, lifelong learners. I've also come to appreciate how busy you all are so here are the top five reasons you'll want to read our August Briefs:
1. You talked, we listened! Learn how HERO is translating member input into HERO's next five year strategic plan.
2. You contributed! Learn how HERO members have contributed to a consensus definition of a Culture of Health.
3. You share discoveries! Learn how HERO members Gregg Gascon and Marquinta "Que" Harvey are tapping into published research and HERO Scorecard data to glean new insights.
4. You have new opportunities! Learn about the HERO educational offerings including the HERO Forum, the theme for the next Think Tank, and HERO webinars.
5. You like connecting and networking! Learn what HERO member, Jack Bastable, has been up to this summer to advance his own health and well-being.