Entries for the 2018 Parking Industry Awards are now open and Parking Australia invites members and non-members to make a submission.
There are seven categories to enter this year, including a new category for Young Achievers in Parking:
- Outstanding New Car Park Development
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Excellence in Technology and Innovation - On Street
- Excellence in Technology and Innovation – Off Street
- Outstanding Marketing and Communications
- Parking Young Achievers Award
- Parking Organisation of the Year
Applications are accepted up until
19 July 2018
via our online submissions system, and winners will be announced at a presentation dinner evening on 1 November at The Star Gold Coast, as part of PACE 2018.