STEP grants provide eligible employers with a $7-per-hour wage subsidy to hire students into summer jobs. You can grow your business while providing a student with valuable work experience and transferable skills.
You will learn about:
- Employer eligibility criteria
- Student eligibility
- Position requirements
- Application and reimbursement processes
A live Q&A session will follow the presentation.
Who should attend:
- Small businesses (1-49 employees)
- Non-profit organizations, public libraries
- Municipalities, First Nations, Métis Settlements
- School Boards
- Publicly-funded post-secondary institutions
Plan to attend one of 4 webinars offered from Jan. 9 to Feb. 1, 2018.
Find webinar dates and registration here. Space is limited -