Whistler Trip Tomorrow: We are looking forward to a fun weekend at the Con Brio Festival in Canada. Below are last-minute reminders to help the trip go smoothly:
1) Check-in time at BHS at 7:40am. The bus departs at 8:00am.
2) Identification - There are some students and parents with incomplete ID requirements. Please bring it Thursday morning or you will be left behind at BHS!
3) Uniforms - Remember to pack your full Concert attire
your Band shirt.
4) Instruments and Music - Enough said.
5) Warm Clothes - The temperature will range from the low 20's to low 40's, and there is a chance of snow in the forecast Saturday. Be sure to pack a warm jacket, boots and other cold weather accessories.
6) Money - You will need enough for four lunches and snacks, and a souvenir if you so choose.
7) Chaperones- Please arrive at 7:15am to receive your student paperwork for the weekend and a briefing.
Jazz II Musicians Save The Date:
On May 8th from 3:45 pm to 8:30 pm, Jazz II will participate in an afternoon of guest instructors, sectionals and other fun group activities. More details coming soon, but feel free to contact
if you have any questions.