follow the light, bring gifts, go back by another road!
Mary Jo Cannon -
healing at home after collarbone fracture from a fall.
- recuperating from ankle replacement surgery.
- recovering from bicep tendon replacement surgery.
- waiting for more medical test results.
- recovering from surgery after skiing accident in CO.
Andrea Barnes -
metal plate was put in her arm last Thursday.
- recent sinus surgery - more follow-up this week.
- 2nd round of chemo for pancreatic cancer (sister of John Dwyer).
Marsha & David Peek -
grieving & giving thanks for her father,
Rev. Max Pepmeier.
Memorial Service on Saturday, January 28 at 11am at St. Paul's UCC in Waterloo, Illinois.
Ben & Marilyn McDougall
- grieving/giving thx for his sister Susan...
visitation at Bopp Funeral Home from 5-8pm Monday and the Funeral will be at the Evangelical Free Church on Carmen Road Tuesday at 11am.
- in the midst of treatments for cancer.
- as she receives
herniated disc in lower back; pain management consult