8:00 Team Manager/Captains, Team Marshals, Helmsmen, Volunteer Coordinator and Safety Officer meeting with Officials - Race Headquarters
8:15 Welcome - Richard Diedrich and Steve Miller
Awakening the Dragon Ceremony - at the boat launch lagoon
8:35 First teams called to marshaling area
8:58 Opening Shot Cannon Salute - Caysal Pirates
8:59 Sounding of the Conch Shell - Mike Puto, Governor General of the Middlemost Territories of the Conch Republic
9:00 - 11:00 Qualifying Heats
Marathon Vacation.Com Open Challenge
Dragon Boat Club Crew Challenge
Gift of Life Challenge
11:00 - 11:45 Short Break in racing
11:00 - 11:25 Fushu Daiko - Art of Taiko Drumming
11:30 Survivor Flower Ceremony
11:45 - Noon Fushu Daiko
Noon - 1:40 PM Semi-Finals
Noon - 2:00 Conch Country 98.7 live remote
1:40 - 2:00 Short break in racing
2:00 - 3:40 Finals
4:15 2000 meter race - top A Division teams
6:30 Last Splash Party - cocktails at Sunset Grill and Raw Bar. Buffet at 7:00
7:30 Awards Ceremony - Sunset Grill and Raw Bar
8ish Sunset - party on!
- Teams are seeded into divisional Semi-final races based on their recorded time during Qualifying Heats.
- Movement from the Semi-finals to the Final round is based on placing and time in each divisional Semi-final race. The two winning teams from each division Semi-final plus the next best time advance to the Championship Final. Remaing teams advance to the divisional Consolation Final.
- Winner of the Challenge Races are determined by the race times in the first round of racing.
- Pan American Dragon Boat Association, the Race Officials, determine the winners of the Challenge races, division races, final rounds and the 2000 m.
- Top 6 finishing teams (A Division) qualify for the 2000 m.