My aunt recently slipped and fell in a grocery store last week and injured her arm. Does she have a valid personal injury claim?
A: It depends. North Carolina is a "contributory negligence" state, which simply means if you are 1% at fault in an accident, it can act as a bar to recovery. Therefore it is important to have an experienced attorney properly evaluate your claim. C
all us at The Montgomery Law Firm if you need to have personal injury cases reviewed for consideration.
Tell us what legal issues you want the Monday Morning Lawyer to discuss next? Send your thoughts to info@theMLawfirm.com.
Please call us to use our firm's newest concept - Urgent Legal Xpress!
The Montgomery Law Firm today at 704-749-3135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to assist you with your legal needs in the following areas:
- Employment Law (EEOC claims|wrongful termination|discrimination|unemployment hearings|severance negotiations)
- Personal Injury Law (insurance claims|automobile accidents)
- Business Law (civil litigation|contract formation and review|business formation|dispute resolution/trademark|business strategy)
- Estate Planning (wills|trusts|power of attorney|healthcare power of attorney| secure document storage)
- Fashion Law (strategic fashion planning & development, seminars on issues of interest to fashion community, fashion employment practices, fashion trademark licensing)
"Meeting clients just where they are"
Book release 2016
The Montgomery Law Firm
6135 Park South Drive, Ste. 510
Charlotte, NC 28210
| Fax: 704-749-3136