I know it just turned 2017 but i
t felt like a blast in the past to see Serena and Venus and Roger and Rafa battle in the finals again at the Australian Open. I hope many of you were able to catch the men's and women's finals last weekend. Both matches were great to watch and both embodied everything we love about tennis! It goes to show you how special all four of these players are for them all to still be competing and winning matches in big matches in big moments.
As the Australian Open brought us back, we are already looking to the future. Season Court renewals for the 2017-18 season were just released on Wednesday of this week. Everyone that walks through the door is important to us and there are many season courts players that have been with us for over 25 years! We have been on this long journey together and we thank you for continuing to choose Yonkers Tennis Center as your place to enjoy our fun sport!
You will see the "SeaPro Club" is a new addition to our ever popular Seasonal Court with a Pro "SeaPro" program. Each player on a "SeaPro" court, you will receive a free hour one lesson with your pro and free court time during the holiday periods.
Click here to read the the FAQ of the new "SeaPro Club."
I hope everyone enjoys the festivities of the Super Bowl. I will stick with my Rhode Island roots and be cheering on my team. Go Pats!
In this issue you'll find:
- 2017-18 Season Court Renewals + SeaPro Club Information
- Summer USTA information now available!
- A list of upcoming events in February
- Helping the Next Generation
- The many social, physical and mental benefits of tennis!
- Upcoming BNP Paribas Showdown at MSG
- Project Play: Helping kids become more active!
- NEW Tennis Events for Adults
- Updated February Flex Clinic schedule
Enjoy the February issue of
Beyond the Baseline!
Director of Tennis & Operations
Yonkers Tennis Center