1. Praise: Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you. 2 Corinthians 13:11 (NIV)
2. Pray: And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2 (NASB)
3. Pray: For the BTR Board of Directors as they seek to do God's will through Bible Teaching Resources.
4. Praise: The first phase of the Preservation Project is complete; scanning of all Don's material. The material will now be placed in storage.
5. Pray: For guidance in how to market Don's teaching material to reach the general population.
I think it would be appropriate for us to sing that contemporary hymn: You Raise Me Up.
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary When troubles come and my heart burdened be Then, I am still and wait here in the silence Until you come and sit awhile with me. There is no life - no life without its hunger Each restless heart beats so imperfectly But when you come and I am filled with wonder Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains. You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas. I am strong, when I am on your shoulders. You raise me up...to more than I can be.