Join Mitt Romney's Broward Campaign Today!
Click here to Register to Volunteer for
Mitt Romney in Broward County!
BROWARD REPUBLICAN PARTY MEETING
Monday, August 20th, 2012, 7 PM
Unity Meeting after the Primary
Time to Rally Behind Our Nominees!
(Third Monday of the Month Rather Than Usual Fourth Monday)
All Primary Candidates Invited to Speak After Keynote Speakers
Chip LaMarca, Broward County Commissioner, District 4
Adam Hasner, Fmr. Fl. House Majority Leader & Congressional Candidate, District 22
How'd we do in the August Primary?
- Every single one of our recommended candidates in the non-partisan races either won outright or made it to the November runoff...CHECK
- For the first time since the year 2000, a Republican was elected to the Broward School Board...CHECK
- approximately 10,000 more Republicans voted than in the comparable 2008 primary...CHECK
- The BREC and REC members chased absentees...39.5% of Broward Republicans who voted chose to vote by Absentee - up from 23% in the 2008 primary...CHECK
- The BREC HQ fielded thousands of phone calls for our recommendations in the nonpartisan races...CHECK
- Our estimated turnout was greater than the Dems...in the most liberal county in the state...CHECK
- More facts, figures and details at the meeting on Monday!
If you are an REC member or friend of the BREC who worked your precinct, then I THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION! ...This was the dry run for November!
If you are a Board member or our Staff, then few will ever know how much you did to help make it all happen on August 14th, or how much you will do over the next couple of months to help make it all happen again on
I THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION!
Broward Republican Executive Committee (BREC) Meeting Monday, August 20th with Keynote Speakers County Commissioner Chip LaMarca and Fmr. Fl. House Majority Leader and Congressional Candidate Adam Hasner - 7 pm - BREC meetings take place at the Sheraton Suites Hotel. Sign in begins at 6:00 PM and the meeting starts at 7:00 PM. The Sheraton Suites Hotel is located at 555 NW 62nd St., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 off of the Cypress Creek West exit of I-95. All candidates that participated in a primary are also welcome to speak. With the primary over, it's time to rally behind our nominees. We regularly have over 300 attendees at our meetings, so bring a friend and spread the word!
CHARITY DRIVE FOR THE AUGUST BREC MEETING
We are collecting food for the Soref JCC WECARE Food Pantry this month. Please bring goods such as the following:
Peanut Butter & Jelly,
Canned vegetables and Canned beans, Canned fruits,
Fruit juice boxes,
Canned ravioli, spaghetti, etc., Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc.), Macaroni, Canned pasta sauce, Crackers, Cookies, Snacks, and other Canned foods.
The Soref JCC is a non-profit organization which contributes to the welfare of the entire community by providing a center for cultural, educational, recreational, and social services. The Soref JCC offers significant assistance to those in need by providing children's scholarships and food from its WECARE Food Pantry.
All the best,
Richard DeNapoli, Chairman
Republican Party of Broward County
FACEBOOK TWITTER YOUTUBE