Your BMI News & Updates
Visit Our Website
Oct. 7 & 21 / Nov
. 4 & 18:
Jean Day - We Wear & Share
Check out our Facebook for more information.
Cars & Coffee Car Show
500 N. Santa Fe
Visalia, CA 93292
8:00 - 11:00am
Call today to Register
Click here for flyer
October Recipe - Pumpkin Soup
A yummy, creamy and velvety-smooth favorite.
Click here for Recipe
October 16-22, 2016 is National Teen Driver Safety Week
Alcohol is involved in about 16% of fatal crashes involving 16-17-year-old-drivers. What causes the other 84%?
Click here for Risk Factors
For more information on keeping your Teen Driver Safe, please visit:
Every day, more than 1 million people become victims of cyber crime. Cyber criminals look for the weak spots and then attack, no matter how large or small the organization.
Click here to read more about Cyber Security.
Call Buckman-Mitchell, Inc. today to discuss Cyber Liability.
License #0011334, #0A96361 | (559) 733-1181 |