Building a Better MLS - Next Phase
A few fields will be renamed in FlexMLS on Tuesday, February 9th.
Metro MLS strives to provide FlexMLS improvements to enhance usability of the data.
Based on the results from the Building a Better MLS Survey
Metro MLS introduces the renaming of several detail fields in FlexMLS to better align with current industry trends and best business practices. Before the end of February, the remaining single family profile sheet updates will be implemented. Stay tuned for next week's Flex Tip.
The following are the 16 fields that will be renamed:
- Subd. Dues/Yr to HOA Dues/Yr
- Wooded Lot to Wooded
- Paved Driveway to Paved
- Garden Shed to Storage Shed
- Barn to Barn(s)
- Pole Barn to Pole Building
- Cabana/Gazebo to Gazebo
- Stucco/Slate to Stucco
- Masonite/Pressed Board to Pressed Board
- Aluminum Trim to Low Maintenance Trim
- Wood/Coal to Wood
- Radiant/Hot Water to Radiant
- Electric Fireplace to Fireplace
- Woodburning Stove to Free Standing Stove
- Cathedral Ceiling to Vaulted Ceiling
- Municipal Shared Well to Community Shared Well
Any questions, please call the Help Desk at 414.778.5450.