Fantastic news: The Best Tomatoes in Town just got better! Local tomatoes are here and they're perfect. I can't count how many customers drop by around 11:00 AM and tell me "I simply must have a tomato sandwich for lunch and Good Earth is the only place I'll buy tomatoes." We understand and we agree completely. Local produce is in abundance right now. Just take a look at the long list below! So be sure to stop in and feast your tastebuds on fresh delicious fruits and vegetables. You'll thank us.
What's LOCAL and GOOD
at Good Earth this week:
"It's all about the peaches right now. Customers just can't get enough of these beauties." - Joyce
* Perfect and delicious Eastern Shore tomatoes
* Super sweet white corn from Howard County
* Juicy cantaloupe - Howard County
* Ozark and Red Beauty Plums - amazing!
* Jersey blueberries - the best by far
* Zucchini and yellow squash
* Crisp green beans
* Crunchy pickling cukes (my favorite!)
* Crisp, fresh cucumbers
* Sweet yellow and white peaches
* Juicy yellow and white nectarines
* Delicate donut peaches
* Sweet yellow and red peppers
* Delicious purple eggplant
There's always something new in store for you at Good Earth. See you soon!
Jean on behalf of Tom, Joyce, Liz, Mike, Ruth, Miguel, Emma and the Olney Team