Those voices in your head could become wonderful foundations for characters in audiobook narration and animation. But they're gonna need pampering.
webinar - a special edition of
Voice-Over Booth Camp Online
- award-winning voice-over talent, VO Booth Camp coach and spoken word producer
shares with you the techniques he used when voicing cartoons for the Disney Channel, PBS Kids, and Dave Ramsey's
You'll learn plenty about developing characters - and discover voices you didn't know you had!
YOU WILL LEARN ...
- Those voices in your head: how to bring out and discover hidden ones in your vocal range
- Acting vs. reading
- A Melodrama Warm-Up: unusual scripts to loosen your funny bone
- If your character fits, wear it: how to find killer voices
- How to create storylines for your characters
- Bad impressions actually create new characters
- Looping: how to sync voices to existing animation
- Plus necessary tools for the voice actor, including stamina, breath control, articulation, interpretation, characterization and consistency